Monday, August 31, 2020

EI and Work


To make an appointment or get assistance, please fill out the service request form.

if you have completed your bi-weekly reporting and need to speak to an agent, please contact the EI call centre at 1-800-206-7218
https://eservices.canada.ca/en/service contact

you can reach a Canada Emergency Response Benefit agent at 1-833-699-0299
https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/corporate/contact/ei-individual.html


https://jf-connections.blogspot.com/search?q=work



{I submitted my latest EI report on 8-29. I was called back to my job on August 23, in a part time capacity. The automated voice asked me about the number of hours that I worked between 8-23 to 8-29. Then I started to get a little confused. The payroll cut off day was 8-23, but I also worked on 8-25, 8-29 & 8-30, so far. Yet according to the automatic voice, I was to report all of my shifts between 8-23 to 8-29, but I have only been paid for working on 8-23, so far. The only pay that I have received since returning to work is, $89.66 Net from $91.10 Gross. All my shifts from 8-25 to 9-6 will be on my 9-11 pay day. I also received a small lump sum of vacation pay ($97.07) on 7-3. Before that, my last pay day was on 3-27 for $161.82 Net.}


https://jf-connections.blogspot.com/search?q=EI


No comments: