Tuesday, April 7, 2020

ei or cerb internet application?

EI: call 1-800-206-7218, Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 p.m. local time, and press "0" to speak to a representative
https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/corporate/contact/ei-individual.html


https://jf-connections.blogspot.com/search?q=E.I.




How do I know whether to apply for EI benefits or the Canada Emergency Response Benefit?


If you have stopped working because of COVID-19, you should apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit, whether or not you are eligible for Employment Insurance. The Benefit is available for the period from March 15, 2020 to October 3, 2020.
Starting April 6, 2020, there will be a single portal to assist you with the application process. 

If you became eligible for EI regular or sickness benefits on March 15, 2020 or later, your claim will be automatically processed through the Canada Emergency Response Benefit.
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benefits/ei/cerb-application/questions.html




Where can I apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit?

As of April 6, 2020, you can apply here.
Canadians who are eligible for Employment Insurance and who have lost their job can also continue to apply for Employment Insurance.




What if I stopped working before March 15th but only applied for Employment Insurance after March 15th – which benefit will I receive?

If you became eligible for EI regular or sickness benefits prior to March 15th, your claim will be processed under the pre-existing Employment Insurance rules.




If I would have been entitled to less than the $500 per week under Employment Insurance, will I get the $500?

Yes.
When you apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit, you will receive $500 per week, regardless of what you may have been eligible to receive through Employment Insurance.

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benefits/ei/cerb-application.html


https://app.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/bill-payment/ways-to-pay/customer-crisis-fund.html


https://jf-connections.blogspot.com/search?q=bch

No comments: